This clip features comments from the Kansas City Area Development Council’s Annual Meeting in America’s Creative Crossroads. In this video Joel Kotkin, Executive Director of the Houston-based Center for Opportunity Urbanism, and Richard Florida discuss the benefits of cities and suburbs, and what they can offer for the middle class and families.
http://opportunityurbanism.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/kansas-city-development-council.jpg 560 1550 COU http://opportunityurbanism.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/COU_masthead.png COU2016-11-18 14:31:132016-11-18 14:31:13Joel Kotkin on the Middle Class
CONNECT WITH US
- COU Standard of Living Index 2017 – 2nd Annual EditionNovember 27, 2017
- Hurricane Harvey WhitepaperOctober 1, 2017
- Suburbs & Exurbs Grab Nearly All Metropolitan GrowthDecember 12, 2017
- The Price of Texas Growth: Housing AffordabilityNovember 30, 2017
- Houston Housing Market 3rd Quarter 2017: Impact of Harvey Strongest in Resale MarketNovember 28, 2017
Center for Opportunity Urbanism
3900 Essex Lane, Suite 1200
Houston, Texas 77027
COU is a 501c3 Non-Profit organization that exists to promote approaches that enable cities to drive opportunity for the bulk of their citizens.