by Dr. Luis Torres — During the housing recovery, Texas price gains uncharacteristically outpaced those at the national level from December 2010 to June 2017, pushing home prices to record highs.
About Dr. Luis Torres
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Dr. Luis Torres contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Dr. Luis Torres
CONNECT WITH US
- COU Standard of Living Index 2017 – 2nd Annual EditionNovember 27, 2017
- Hurricane Harvey WhitepaperOctober 1, 2017
- Suburbs & Exurbs Grab Nearly All Metropolitan GrowthDecember 12, 2017
- The Price of Texas Growth: Housing AffordabilityNovember 30, 2017
- Houston Housing Market 3rd Quarter 2017: Impact of Harvey Strongest in Resale MarketNovember 28, 2017
Center for Opportunity Urbanism
3900 Essex Lane, Suite 1200
Houston, Texas 77027
COU is a 501c3 Non-Profit organization that exists to promote approaches that enable cities to drive opportunity for the bulk of their citizens.