“The story in this market continues to be affordability, or the lack thereof,” said Greg Gross, Regional Director of Metrostudy’s Northern California market. “Our average “offer to build” base price for new Single Family detached homes is up 17%…
About Greg Gross
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Greg Gross contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Greg Gross
CONNECT WITH US
- Millennials Search for Home…On Their TermsJanuary 18, 2018
- COU Standard of Living Index 2017 – 2nd Annual EditionNovember 27, 2017
- Hurricane Harvey WhitepaperOctober 1, 2017
- The Cities Where African-Americans Are Doing the Best Economically 2018January 15, 2018
- The Migration of Millions: 2017 State Population EstimatesJanuary 1, 2018
Center for Opportunity Urbanism
3900 Essex Lane, Suite 1200
Houston, Texas 77027
COU is a 501c3 Non-Profit organization that exists to promote approaches that enable cities to drive opportunity for the bulk of their citizens.