by Joel Kotkin and Alan Berger — Just a decade ago, suburbia’s future seemed perilous; the head of HUD proclaimed that “sprawl” was now doomed, and people were “headed back to the city.”
About Joel Kotkin and Alan Berger
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Joel Kotkin and Alan Berger contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Joel Kotkin and Alan Berger
CONNECT WITH US
- COU Standard of Living Index 2017 – 2nd Annual EditionNovember 27, 2017
- Hurricane Harvey WhitepaperOctober 1, 2017
- Suburbs & Exurbs Grab Nearly All Metropolitan GrowthDecember 12, 2017
- The Price of Texas Growth: Housing AffordabilityNovember 30, 2017
- Houston Housing Market 3rd Quarter 2017: Impact of Harvey Strongest in Resale MarketNovember 28, 2017
Center for Opportunity Urbanism
3900 Essex Lane, Suite 1200
Houston, Texas 77027
COU is a 501c3 Non-Profit organization that exists to promote approaches that enable cities to drive opportunity for the bulk of their citizens.